- 100 gram dried shrimp
- 1 stick Lemon grass
- 3 clove garlic
- 3 piece shallots
- 10 gram sugar
- 15 gram olive oil
- 10-15 gram Dried chilli, or hotter to taste
- 20 gram water
1. Mince dried prawns 15 seconds Speed 6. set aside.
2. Mince lemon grass, garlic, shallots, sugar and chilli 45 seconds, speed 9. Scrape down sides of jug.
3. Add olive oil and dried prawns, and 20g water.
4. Cook 20 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1 with simmering basket on top of lid.
5. Mince 30 seconds to 1 minute, speed 8 (depending on preferred finished texture).
6. Store in airtight container with light layer of oil on top.
An 'adult' condiment that can be sprinkled on nearly everything (rice, with vegetables, even as a spicy sandwich filling!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake