- 100 gram dried shrimp
- 1 stick Lemon grass
- 3 clove garlic
- 3 piece shallots
- 10 gram sugar
- 15 gram olive oil
- 10-15 gram Dried chilli, or hotter to taste
- 20 gram water
1. Mince dried prawns 15 seconds Speed 6. set aside.
2. Mince lemon grass, garlic, shallots, sugar and chilli 45 seconds, speed 9. Scrape down sides of jug.
3. Add olive oil and dried prawns, and 20g water.
4. Cook 20 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1 with simmering basket on top of lid.
5. Mince 30 seconds to 1 minute, speed 8 (depending on preferred finished texture).
6. Store in airtight container with light layer of oil on top.
An 'adult' condiment that can be sprinkled on nearly everything (rice, with vegetables, even as a spicy sandwich filling!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Bean Salad with hazelnut dressing
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Stir fried broccoli
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Number pork ribs
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Rich Tomato Sauce