THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- brussel sprouts, Cut in half or quarters
- 2 bacon, Chopped
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 cm piece of ginger
- 15 gram olive oil
- Handful of almonds, turbo 1 second and set aside
Put almonds into TM bowl and turbo 1 second and set aside
chop garlic and ginger for 4 seconds speed 7
add oil and bacon and sauté 2 minutes Varoma
add rest of ingredients and sauté 15 minutes Varoma reverse yum
Accessories you need
and cut Brussels sprouts in quarters if larger
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Satay Sauce
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Easy pasta side dish
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- African Peanut Soup
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Shepherd’s Pie