THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- brussel sprouts, Cut in half or quarters
- 2 bacon, Chopped
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 cm piece of ginger
- 15 gram olive oil
- Handful of almonds, turbo 1 second and set aside
Put almonds into TM bowl and turbo 1 second and set aside
chop garlic and ginger for 4 seconds speed 7
add oil and bacon and sauté 2 minutes Varoma
add rest of ingredients and sauté 15 minutes Varoma reverse yum
Accessories you need
and cut Brussels sprouts in quarters if larger
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip