- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 onion
- 1/3 red capsicum
- 4 sprigs fresh basil
- 1 dash water
- 1/4 tsp salt, (optional)
- dashes olive oil
Recipe is created for
- 1. Follow Rima's Raw Kebbe on recipe community. Set aside in the fridge, wash and dry mixing bowl.
2. Add walnuts, onion, red capsicum, handful of basil and salt to mixing bowl.
3. Place lid with measuring cup.
4. Chop for 10 seconds on speed 7.
5. Add a dash of water through hole in mixing bowl lid while chopping to achieve desired consistency. Consistency of the walnut paste should be thick and easy to spread NOT runny!
6. Spread a thick layer of walnut paste on top of kebba naya and drizzle with olive oil.
7. Serve with Lebanese bread and raw veggies!
Accessories you need
Place in the fridge before serving. Best served cold!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free