THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, washed and cut in half
- 1 bunch broccolini, washed and trimmed
- 1 tsp Aldi Ginger, garlic and shallots paste, (see photo above)
- 2 tablespoons Salt Reduced Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tsp Toasted sesame seeds, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add 750g water to the bowl and place the prepared veggies in the Varoma. Use both sections if required to ensure adequate steam release.
Set the timer to 15mins/Varoma/sp3 and steam until cooked to your liking (more or less, depending on your preference)
Meanwhile combine the soy, ginger paste and honey in a small jug and microwave on 100% powwer for 45 secs. Stir.
Place the cooked veggies on a plate and drizzle with the sauce.
Sprinkle with the (optional) sesame seeds.
Accessories you need
Yummo...a super tasty veggie dish that tastes just like it came out of your favourite Chinese restaurant!
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Gluten Free Granola
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Toasted Granola
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Purple smoothie
- Vegan Cheesecake
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite