- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cm ginger, stem, peeled
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 20 g soy sauce
- 400 g broccoli, (cut into florets, use the stalks peeled and chopped into sticks, no waste!
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1 - Put garlic, ginger and oils in Thermomix bowl and chop 5sec - 7speed.
2 - Scrape down the sides of the bowl and then cook for 4min - 100°C -"Gentle stir setting"
3 - Add broccoli, starting from the stalks and then the biggest florets with stalks pointing down. Arrange the first layer around the blades and just layer up the rest of it. Add soy sauce and cook for 6 min - 120ºC -"Counter-clockwise operation" - "Gentle stir setting" . Cook more if you like it softer. 6 minutes is the perfect texture for us!
4 - Pour out the broccoli and top it with the sauce it created into your serving dish and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Salad
- Polish Coleslaw
- Helena’s Quinoa Salad
- Steamed Rice and Vegetables
- Keto Tortilla Chips
- Steph's Colour on the Plate Recipe
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Chicken, zucchini, haloumi fritters
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Mel’s Veggie Packed Chunky Bolognese
- Mongolian healthy bansh / dumplings
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta
- All Green Stock Powder
- All-in-one fried Rice
- Satay Chicken
- Creamy Bacon and Veggie Pies
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Broccoli and Cranberry Salad
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables