- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cm ginger, stem, peeled
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 20 g soy sauce
- 400 g broccoli, (cut into florets, use the stalks peeled and chopped into sticks, no waste!
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1 - Put garlic, ginger and oils in Thermomix bowl and chop 5sec - 7speed.
2 - Scrape down the sides of the bowl and then cook for 4min - 100°C -
3 - Add broccoli, starting from the stalks and then the biggest florets with stalks pointing down. Arrange the first layer around the blades and just layer up the rest of it. Add soy sauce and cook for 6 min - 100ºC - - . Cook more if you like it softer. 6 minutes is the perfect texture for us!
4 - Pour out the broccoli and top it with the sauce it created into your serving dish and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Christmas Salad
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Ginerbeer Cornmeat
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Broccoli and bacon salad