- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cm ginger, stem, peeled
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 20 g soy sauce
- 400 g broccoli, (cut into florets, use the stalks peeled and chopped into sticks, no waste!
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1 - Put garlic, ginger and oils in Thermomix bowl and chop 5sec - 7speed.
2 - Scrape down the sides of the bowl and then cook for 4min - 100°C -
3 - Add broccoli, starting from the stalks and then the biggest florets with stalks pointing down. Arrange the first layer around the blades and just layer up the rest of it. Add soy sauce and cook for 6 min - 100ºC - - . Cook more if you like it softer. 6 minutes is the perfect texture for us!
4 - Pour out the broccoli and top it with the sauce it created into your serving dish and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Stir fried broccoli
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Quick Noodles
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Low carb cauliflower cheese bake
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Crunchy salad