- 350 grams Raw Broccoli
- 6 spring onions
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1/2 avocado
- 20 grams pumpkin seeds
- 50 grams pistachio nuts
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 level tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 30 grams Goji Berries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop Broccoli florets for 1 second speed 6 put into serving bowl
Chop Broccoli stem for 1 second speed 6 add to serving bowl
Put Spring onions and herbs into mixing bowl and chop 2 seconds speed 6, add to serving bowl
Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined
Accessories you need
Adapted from Teresa Cutter who says the following:
Broccoli is alkalising and anti cancer and anti inflammatory, Pistachios high in potassium and Magnesium which support the nervous system when under stress. Avocado supports the immune system and reduces the symptoms of arthritis and depression. Goji berries add extra antioxidants - So SUPER HEALTHY!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Raulas beef burgers
- Low carb herb bread
- Tomato Paste
- Low carb garlic sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Zuchinni, rice slice