- 1 cup --- Borghal (Fine Grit), Lebanese Wheat
- 3cups water
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 c fresh mint
- 1 onion, Peeled & 1/4'd
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Place 1 cup of Borghal and 3 cups water in a bowl.
Let sit for 1 hour
Drain Borghal with Sieve and Set Aside
Place Parsley, Mint, Onion and Garlic in TM Bowl
Chop for 3 seconds on speed 7
Add Cherry Tomatoes
Chop for 3 seconds on speed 4
Scrape down sides of bowl
Add Soaked/Drained Borghal, Lime Juice and Olive Oil
Mix for 30 seconds on speed 1
Place Tabouli into Serving Dish
Soaking and Draining Bourghal
Chop Herbs and Blend Tabouli
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)