- 1 broccoli (cut into flowerets)
- 2 cloves fresh garlic cubed into 6 small pieces
- 20 g olive oil
- 100 g water
- salt to taste
Recipe is created for
Place oil, water, garlic and brocoli into the TM Bowl. Arrange the Broccoli around the blades stems down. Can place them on top of each other too if you have a large broccoli as long as the stumps are facing down.
Sprinkle with salt to taste.
Cook at 100 degrees on REVERSE speed soft for 8 minutes.
Drain and remove garlic and serve.
TASTES SO MUCH BETTER THAN STEAMED BROCCOLI!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice