- 1 broccoli (cut into flowerets)
- 2 cloves fresh garlic cubed into 6 small pieces
- 20 g olive oil
- 100 g water
- salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place oil, water, garlic and brocoli into the TM Bowl. Arrange the Broccoli around the blades stems down. Can place them on top of each other too if you have a large broccoli as long as the stumps are facing down.
Sprinkle with salt to taste.
Cook at 100 degrees on REVERSE speed soft for 8 minutes.
Drain and remove garlic and serve.
TASTES SO MUCH BETTER THAN STEAMED BROCCOLI!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)