- 350 grams white rice
- 1.2 litres water
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- Weigh 350gm white rice into the simmering basket.
- Rinse until water runs clear.
- Position simmering basket in the mixing bowl.
- Cook for 20 min/100°C/Speed 4
Accessories you need
This recipe was originally provided by TM Essentials - www.tm-essentials.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Baguettes - in a hurry
- Braised Chicken Drumstick
- engery boost porridge
- gulten free rice cake
- Chipsy's Ciabatta
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto