- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary leaves, fresh, chopped
- Zest from one lemon
- 60 grams olive oil
- 3 cans white beans, rinsed
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Add garlic clove and rosemary leaves to TM and turbo 1 sec, 3 or 4 times.
Add lemon zest and olive oil and cook 3-4 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
Add three cans of rinsed white beans and cook 5 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir through. Serve hot with fresh rosemary sprig and meat of your choice.
This is Nigella Lawson's White Bean Mash for the Thermomix. Goes really well with lamb and steak. Great alternative to potatoes as a side dish. Kids love it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados