- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary leaves, fresh, chopped
- Zest from one lemon
- 60 grams olive oil
- 3 cans white beans, rinsed
- salt and pepper to taste
Add garlic clove and rosemary leaves to TM and turbo 1 sec, 3 or 4 times.
Add lemon zest and olive oil and cook 3-4 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
Add three cans of rinsed white beans and cook 5 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir through. Serve hot with fresh rosemary sprig and meat of your choice.
This is Nigella Lawson's White Bean Mash for the Thermomix. Goes really well with lamb and steak. Great alternative to potatoes as a side dish. Kids love it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl