- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary leaves, fresh, chopped
- Zest from one lemon
- 60 grams olive oil
- 3 cans white beans, rinsed
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Add garlic clove and rosemary leaves to TM and turbo 1 sec, 3 or 4 times.
Add lemon zest and olive oil and cook 3-4 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
Add three cans of rinsed white beans and cook 5 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir through. Serve hot with fresh rosemary sprig and meat of your choice.
This is Nigella Lawson's White Bean Mash for the Thermomix. Goes really well with lamb and steak. Great alternative to potatoes as a side dish. Kids love it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Savoury cheese scone
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken