- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary leaves, fresh, chopped
- Zest from one lemon
- 60 grams olive oil
- 3 cans white beans, rinsed
- salt and pepper to taste
Add garlic clove and rosemary leaves to TM and turbo 1 sec, 3 or 4 times.
Add lemon zest and olive oil and cook 3-4 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
Add three cans of rinsed white beans and cook 5 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir through. Serve hot with fresh rosemary sprig and meat of your choice.
This is Nigella Lawson's White Bean Mash for the Thermomix. Goes really well with lamb and steak. Great alternative to potatoes as a side dish. Kids love it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup