- 2 zucchini, chop ends off if you choose
- 6 slice eye bacon/short cut
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 cup of mixed cheese, I use Tasty and parmesan, extra for top to bake
- 4 Large flat mushrooms
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place Zucchini, bacon and garlic in mixing bowl. "Closed lid" insert measuring cup into mixing bowl lid and then chop. 5 sec/speed 7.
2. pre heat oven to 200degrees
3. grate cheese if needed.
4. Hand mix all ingredients together.
5. Place large flat mushrooms on oven proof tray, spoon filling into mushrooms and cover with remaining cheese and bake for 20-30mins or until golden brown.
Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- Satay Chicken
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Satay Chicken
- Habanero Mustard
- No-Fuss Dumpling Noodle Soup
- Liver Rescue Broth
- Creamy veggie pasta
- Hearty and healthy Seafood Chowder
- Prawns with Green Chilli Nahm Jim on Betel Leaves
- Summer Risotto
- Mexican Monday