- 1 large onion,peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 grams pumpkin ,peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 large washed potato, quartered
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 100 grams pure cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion & garlic into TM bowl and chop for 8 seconds on speed 7. Use spatula & scrap down the sides.
- Add potato, pumpkin, water, stocks and salt and pepper, and cook for 20 minutes at 100° on speed 1.
- Blend for 20-30 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
- Pour cream into TM bowl & stir 1 minute speed
- Pour soup into Thermo Server.
- Serve with fresh homemade spelt bread rolls. (Basic Bread recipe on p112 of Everyday Cookbook, but replace whole wheat grain with spelt wheat.)
Cream of Pumpkin Soup
Accessories you need
Make sure you put the measuring cup in the lid of the TM Bowl in all the stages of this receipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- Chocolate Panforte
- Simple, creamy Hommus