- 600 grams Mixed wild mushrooms, Sliced.
- 4 --- Dried shiitake mushrooms or handful of porcini mushroom, Soaked in small amount of boiling water for at least half hour. Keep the liquid
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 --- red onion, Quartered
- 1 bunch Thyme, leaves picked
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 litre Organic chicken or vegetable stock, (or stock paste / water)
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Marscapone or thick cream
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Truffle Oil, Optional
Chop onion and garlic 5 sec speed 3
Add olive oil, cook 6 minutes 100 degrees sp 2
While this is cooking, sautee mushrooms with thyme in olive oil in a hot pan till brown.
Add to JUG: stock, sliced reconstituted porcini, its soaking liguid and the cooked mushrooms. Cook 20 minutes, 80 degrees reverse speed 2
Remove 1/3 of the mushrooms and a scoop of the liquid.
Add parsley and blend contents of jug on sp8 until consistency desired - I prefer to leave a little bit of chunkiness.
Return mushrooms and liquid to jug and add cream, season to taste.
Heat again if needed for 2 minutes or so.
Serve with a swirl of truffle oil if desired
AND / OR
Serve sprinkled with a pinch of lemon zest and sea salt if desired
Sorry instructions are a little vague, I'm sure they could be more 'thermified' will revise when I make this next..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Tomato & Chilli Chutney
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Taco seasoning
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus