- 5 pieces whole white peppercorns
- 5 pieces whole coriander seeds
- 1 piece lemongrass
- 3 pieces Kaffir lime leaves
- 1-2 piece hot red chilli
- 1 piece ginger
- 1 piece garlic
- 1 piece star anise
- 250 gram chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon kejap manis
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 piece chicken breast, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh greens, e.g. kale, beetroot leaves, bok choy
- 100 grams mung bean noodles, or noodles of choice, soaked in hot water
Place whole pappercorns and whole corriander in bowl and mill for 15 seconds. Roast on varoma speed 2 for 30 seconds. Add lemongrass, lime leaves, chilli, ginger and garlic and mill for approx 10 seconds. Add a bit of peanut oil (or oil of choice) and varoma speed 2 for 2 minutes. Add whole star anise, stock, and all sauces and chicken to bowl. Cook for 7 minutes on REVERSE speed 1 100 degrees. Add the greens and cook for another 2 minute on REVERSE.
While that is cooking, boil the kettle and soak the noodles until soft.
To serve, place the noodles divided between 2 bowls. Laddle over soup. Maybe add bean shoots over the top if you have them.
TIP: you may want to add a 1/4 teaspoon of sugar or palm sugar to the soup at the stock step.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Strawberry daiquiri
- Cambodian Marinated Braised Beef (with a Thai twist)
- Edwina's lemon cheesecake
- Spicy sweet potato soup with chilli coriander cream
- Thai vietnamese noodle soup
- Thai Stir Fry Paste
- Spicy Thai Noodle Soup
- Vietnamese Prawn Noodle Salad
- Hot Thai Chilli Chicken
- Hearty Vegetable Soup with Chicken
- Mediterranean Vegetable Mix
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce