- 3 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 2 potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 leek white part only, roughly chopped
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 30 g olive oil
- 3 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 litre water
- 1 tsp black pepper
8Recipe is created for
add zucchini to bowl, chop speed 6 for 3 seconds and remove.
add potatoes to bowl, chop speed 6 for 3 seconds and remove.
add leek and garlic to bowl and chop speed 6 for 3 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
add olive oil and cook, 3 mins / Varoma/ / speed 2.
return potato, and zucchini to bowl. Add vege stock and water, taking care not to exceed bowl capacity.
cook 20 mins / 100 degrees / speed 1. Place simmering basket on lik to avoid splashing.
blend 15 seconds at speed 6.
Zucchini and Leek Soup
This is quite a thin soup. For a thicker consistency, add approx 30 mls of cream when blending.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice