- 3 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 2 potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 leek white part only, roughly chopped
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 30 g olive oil
- 3 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 litre water
- 1 tsp black pepper
Recipe is created for
add zucchini to bowl, chop speed 6 for 3 seconds and remove.
add potatoes to bowl, chop speed 6 for 3 seconds and remove.
add leek and garlic to bowl and chop speed 6 for 3 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
add olive oil and cook, 3 mins / Varoma/ "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 2.
return potato, and zucchini to bowl. Add vege stock and water, taking care not to exceed bowl capacity.
cook 20 mins / 100 degrees / speed 1. Place simmering basket on lik to avoid splashing.
blend 15 seconds at speed 6.
Zucchini and Leek Soup
Accessories you need
This is quite a thin soup. For a thicker consistency, add approx 30 mls of cream when blending.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Blanch Vegetables