- 3 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 2 potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 leek white part only, roughly chopped
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 30 g olive oil
- 3 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 litre water
- 1 tsp black pepper
Recipe is created for
add zucchini to bowl, chop speed 6 for 3 seconds and remove.
add potatoes to bowl, chop speed 6 for 3 seconds and remove.
add leek and garlic to bowl and chop speed 6 for 3 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
add olive oil and cook, 3 mins / Varoma// speed 2.
return potato, and zucchini to bowl. Add vege stock and water, taking care not to exceed bowl capacity.
cook 20 mins / 100 degrees / speed 1. Place simmering basket on lik to avoid splashing.
blend 15 seconds at speed 6.
Zucchini and Leek Soup
Accessories you need
This is quite a thin soup. For a thicker consistency, add approx 30 mls of cream when blending.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Rich Tomato Sauce - for everything
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)