- 3 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 2 potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 leek white part only, roughly chopped
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 30 g olive oil
- 3 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 litre water
- 1 tsp black pepper
Recipe is created for
add zucchini to bowl, chop speed 6 for 3 seconds and remove.
add potatoes to bowl, chop speed 6 for 3 seconds and remove.
add leek and garlic to bowl and chop speed 6 for 3 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
add olive oil and cook, 3 mins / Varoma/ / speed 2.
return potato, and zucchini to bowl. Add vege stock and water, taking care not to exceed bowl capacity.
cook 20 mins / 100 degrees / speed 1. Place simmering basket on lik to avoid splashing.
blend 15 seconds at speed 6.
Zucchini and Leek Soup
This is quite a thin soup. For a thicker consistency, add approx 30 mls of cream when blending.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup