- 3 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 2 potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 leek white part only, roughly chopped
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 30 g olive oil
- 3 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 litre water
- 1 tsp black pepper
8Recipe is created for
add zucchini to bowl, chop speed 6 for 3 seconds and remove.
add potatoes to bowl, chop speed 6 for 3 seconds and remove.
add leek and garlic to bowl and chop speed 6 for 3 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
add olive oil and cook, 3 mins / Varoma/ / speed 2.
return potato, and zucchini to bowl. Add vege stock and water, taking care not to exceed bowl capacity.
cook 20 mins / 100 degrees / speed 1. Place simmering basket on lik to avoid splashing.
blend 15 seconds at speed 6.
Zucchini and Leek Soup
This is quite a thin soup. For a thicker consistency, add approx 30 mls of cream when blending.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)