- 2 teaspoons Pickle Gravy, (Any Pickle gravy is good). I would suggest to use Indian Pickles.
- 250 grams Paneer Cubes (Cottage Cheese)
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Seeds
- 2 scoops Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon asafoedita powder
- 1 teaspoon Ginger-Garlic Paste
- To Taste salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds, black
- pinch tumeric powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Few sprigs fresh mint leaves
1h 0minPreparation 50minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Dry Roast Coriander Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Mustard seeds and Onion seeds for 30 MIN - Varoma - (NO MC).
2. Cool it down till it reaches 55 degrees.
3. Now, place the MC and set it into Turbo mode at 2 SEC (repeat it for 4 times). Scrape down the mixture with the help of a spatula.
4. Now, add Yogurt, Asafoedita Powder, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Pickle Gravy and Tumeric Powder and set it for 1 MIN - Speed 4. Scrape down the mixture with the help of a spatula.
5. Now, add Paneer Cubes in the TM Bowl and set it for 1 MIN - -
6. Pour the mixture into a bowl and let it marinate for around 15 minutes.
7. Heat oil in a non stick pan. String the Cottage Cheese cubes onto satay sticks and place them in the pan.
8. Cook, rotating the sticks, so that the cottage cheese cubes get evely cooked all around.
9. Arrange them on a serving plate, garnish with mint springs and serve hot.
Achari Paneer Tikka
Once you finish step 6 you can use a griller or a barbie to do the next steps.
If you are time poor you can roast the (STEP 1) ingredients in a pan for about a min and transfer them back to the TM bowl and continue the steps as described.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free