- 150g sesame seeds
- 50g hazelnuts
- 50g almonds
- 30g cummin seeds
- 50g coriander seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried mint
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp tumeric powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black peppercorns
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put Sesame seeds, hazelnuts, almonds, cumin and coriander seeds into bowl and cook for 8 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Once done set aside in a clean, dry bowl to COMPLETELY cool.
Once all ingredients is cool, Add it back to the TM bowl and add- salt, dried mint, thyme and peppercorns, paprika and Tumeric.
Then place MC on and Turbo for 1 second, twice.
You may like to do it again a third time depending how chunky you like it.
This is Great with Turkish Bread or pizza bianca then dip the bread in a bowl of olive oil with a few drops of balsamic vinegar, then dip your oily bread in a little bowl of dukkah.
make your own Tapas plate with gourmet cheeses, chorizzo, olives etc.
OR!! great sprinkled over a salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling