- 800gm Minced chicken
- 1 long red chilli, cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40gm fresh coriander
- 40gm Thai basil, fresh
- 3 shallots
- 3cm ginger
- 1 lime zest
- 40gm lime juice
- 40gm fish sauce
- 2 whole eggs
- 20gm sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- vegetable or rice bran oil, for shallow frying
- 1 to taste long red chilli
- 2cm fresh ginger
- 40gm corriander
- 40gm sesame oil
- 80gm light olive oil
- 40gm fish sauce
- 50gm fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
To bowl add red chilli, garlic, coriander, thai basil, shallots, ginger. 2 sec speed 7 scrape bowl and repeat.
Add all remaining ingredients 5 sec speed 2 or until combined
Shallow fry in batches. As mixture is wet shape with 2 spoons.
To bowl add chilli, ginger and coriander. 2 sec speed 7 scrape down bowl and repeat. Add remaining ingredients 3 sec speed 3 or until combined.
Asian Chicken Cakes
You could also steam these in the varoma
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Cheese Corn Balls
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews