- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch basil, (about a handful)
- 5 sprigs Coriander (fresh), (leaves only)
- 70 g Oyster Sauce (GF)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Self Raising Flour (GF)
- 160 g coconut cream
- 500 g chicken mince, (you can also mince your own)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free Autumn Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Party Picnic 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Easy Low budget Quick Meat dish
Accessories you need
These can be made ahead of time, and reheated in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Thermo Papa's Spinach "Monsta" Pasta Sauce