- 4 Ripe Avocados, stone removed and peeled
- 500 g cream cheese, straight from fridge
- 3 green onions, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 4 tbsp parsley leaves (fresh no stalks)
- 2 tbsp pistachios, shelled
- 200 g Jar of sliced Kalamata olives
- 200 g small grape tomatoes, quartered and marinated in a cup of Italian Balsamic salad dressing
- 2 packages Lavosh biscuits or pita crisps to serve
1. Line a 10 x 20cm loaf pan with 3 layers of baking paper allowing paper to extend 5cm over the longest sides. Brush top sheet well with oil.
2. Place pistachios in bowl and chop 2 secs/speed 5. Remove from bowl and reserve
3. Place parsley in bowl and chop 2-3 secs/speed 7. Remove from bowl and reserve
4. Place garlic, green onions and chilli powder in bowl and chop 2-3 secs/speed 7. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
5. Place cream cheese and avocados into bowl and mix 1 min/speed 7. Add lemon juice through lid and blend for further 30 secs/speed 5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Transfer mixture to prepared pan and level off the top. Press a piece of plastic wrap onto the surface, making it as smooth as possible.
7. Chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
8. Remove plastic, upturn loaf tin onto a platter and remove paper.
9. Drain any dressing from tomatoes and combine with olives and parsley and sprinkle over top of log and around sides. Sprinkle chopped pistachios over top as well.
10. Serve with lavosh biscuits or pita crisps.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF