- 3 bunches chive, fresh, Trimmed
- 500 g pork mince
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 pinches salt
- 1 pinches pepper, ground
- 4 heaped tablespoons oyster sauce
- 4 heaped tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 level tsp sugar
- 35 sheet wonton wrapper
- 1000 g water
Recipe is created for
- 1. Place Spring Chives and Garlic into the mixing bowl.Chop 10seconds/speed 7
2. Scrape down the side of the mixing bowl with spatula.
3.Add Pork mince, salt, pepper,oyster sauce, sesame oil and sugar.Mix 20seconds/speed 4
4.Place meat mixture into a large bowl.
5.Clean and dry mixing bowl.
6. Meanwhile, prepare your wonton wrapper by brushing the edges with water either with your finger or a brush. Add approximately 1.5tsp of meat to each wonton wrapper.Fold the dumpling in half and fold/crimp the tops so the mixture doesnt come out. Continue steps until all the meat mixture is used.
7.Evenly place the dumplings into the varoma making sure not all of the ventilation is covered. Insert the Varoma tray and continue to add more dumplings.
8. Fill mixing bowl with water.
9. Place the varoma on top of the lid.
10. 13mins/varoma/reverse1 ( increase or decrease time until dumplings are steamed)
11.serve hot with your favourite dipping sauce.
Accessories you need
If you prefer not to fold the dumplings by hand you can use a dumpling press.
Lining the Varoma and tray with varoma sheets will reduce mess.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.