- 1000 grams Lean Beef Schnitzel
- 60 gram Coconut Aminos
- 20 gram Unsweetened natural pineapple juice
- 20 gram sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 gram honey
- 15 gram fish sauce
- 1cm Ginger, peeled
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- 20 Asparagus stalks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Sesame Seeds, to garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free BBQ Birthday Buffet Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Creative Easy Natural Quick Carnival Christmas Father's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Appetizer Side dish Starter Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Steam cooking with Varoma Meat dish
- Add garlic and ginger to mixing bowl and mince 3 secs / Sp 7
- Scrape down mixing bowl
- then repeat mince 3 secs / Sp 7
- Scrape down the sides.
- Add Coconut Aminos, pineapple juice, sesame oil, honey, fish sauce, dried chilli flakes
- Combine 5 secs / Sp 4
- Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl.
- Transfer marinade into a large bowl and set aside.
- Use a meat mallet to flatten the beef schnitzels down to very thin strips about 1/8 cm.
- Slice the Schnitzel fillets into strips
- Place the meat into the bowl with the marinade and ensure the marinade is mixed through and covering all the meat. Refridgerate for 2 hours.
- Cut aspargus down and season with salt. Take a strip of beef and wrap arounf the asparagus. Place the asparagus in the varoma bowl and tray. (you may need to do this in batches if there is not enough room for all the asparagus.)
- Steam 12 min / Varoma / Sp 2.5
- Remove from varoma and place pn a platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Kale & Cherry Salad with Mango Mint Dressing
- Choc Peppermint Sticks - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Summer Christmas Trifle - Paleo
- Lime No-Bake Cheesecake
- Grain Free Lasagne
- Crunchy Paleo "ANZAC" Cookies
- Gluten Free Orange & Poppyseed Cake
- Cheesy Tartlets
- Celery, Leek & Thyme Soup