- 500 grams green prawns, peeled with the tail left on
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, fresh
- 6-8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 --- long red chillies, cut into 3 or 4 depending on size
- 2 teaspoons himalayan pink salt
- 150 grams olive oil, your best
Recipe is created for
91st main course Appetizer Side dish Starter Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Autumn Carnival Christmas Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Holiday Party Creative Easy Natural Quick Australian Dinner Lunch Supper French Mediterranean Spanish Seafood dish
1. place parsley, garlic and chopped chillies in the thermomix
2. blitz speed 7 for 10 seconds
3. scrape down sides and blitz again if needed
4. add oil and salt and mix speed 5 for 5 seconds
5. arrange prawns in an oven proof dish either all together or in individual portions
6. pour over amazing delicious thermomixed garlic oil
7. bake in a hot oven for about 10-15 minutes until prawns are pink and the oil is bubbling
8. Serve with thermomade crusty bread and prepare to be loved
Delicious garlic oil
Accessories you need
Oil also fabulous for
2. stir frying vegies
3. marinating meats and other seafood
4. drizzling on scallops before baking in their shells
5. and much more...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup