THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 eggs
- 80 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 80 g zucchini cut into thick chunks
- 100 g tomato cut into two
- 25 g fresh beens
- 750 g water
- dash of vinegar to cook the eggs in
- 1 tsp Chia Seed to garnish the dish with
- 3 hazelnuts
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
don't put the onto the main machine just yet
into place water and put the steaming basket in place. Add in this order the following items - zucchini, tomato, beans and then put spinach on top.
Place a heat proof bowl on top of the goodies in the steaming basket and press down, this is why you don't put the thermie on the machine just yet!
After pressing the vegetables down, place onto the main machine now. Then place 2 eggs with a dash of vinegar into the steaming bowl you just placed inside the steaming basket on top of the vegetables.
Put the lid on and cook for 12 minutes at 120 degrees C on speed 1.
The heat proof bowl that sits inside the steaming basket shouldn't be too big so that it stops the steam from escaping around the sides of the bowl after the vegetables have been arranged in the order suggested. It should be big enough to sit comfortably with space on the sides so that it can sit inside the steaming basket with the thermie lid closed. I used one of my microwave bowls. You could use whatever you wanted as long as it was a heat proof container and I wouldn't recommend glass.
Garnish dish with 3 Brazil nuts or Almonds, 1 tsp of Chia seeds and you have the perfect healhty breakfast.
softer eggs - just reduce the cooking time accordingly. The time used in this recipe will cook a slightly soft but firm yolk and white
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Glutton Free Hot Cross Muffin Breads
- Spagetti Marinara With Konjac Noodles
- Banana Relish With Chia
- No Stick Scrambled Eggs Cooked in Thermo Jug
- Steamed Porterhouse Steak & Vegetables & Soup
- Quinoa Pasta With Bolognaise Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Red Grape Smoothie
- Chicken Quinoa Rissoles With Orecchiette Pasta Soup
- Cream Cheese Dip with Chicken, Avocado, Shallot & Cumquat
- Cumquat Quinoa
- Thai Aromatic Herb Chicken Served With Cumquat Quinoa
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- Banana and Date Muffins
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes