- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces
- 1000 g water
- 250 g Broad beans, shelled
- 2 cloves garlic
- fresh basil leaves, handful
- 2 spring onions, cut into halves
- 10 stuffed olives, (see Tips)
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 200 g danish feta, crumbled
- Sour dough bread, cut into thin slices
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
8Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8. Transfer into small bowl and set aside.
Place water into mixing bowl and insert simmering basket. Add beans and cook 8 min/100°C/speed 4, prolonging time by up to 2 minutes if necessary, until beans are tender.
Carefully remove simmering basket and set aside to cool. Remove outer skins and empty mixing bowl.
Place 1 garlic clove, basil and spring onions into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 8.
Add olives, lemon juice, salt and pepper and blend 8 sec/speed 4, consistency should be chunky and not puree.
Lightly toast bread, rub with remaining cut garlic clove and then spread with mixture. Top with crumbled feta and drizzle with olive oil to serve.
Chilli and garlic olives are a nice addition.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies