- 1 portion choux pastry from EDC
- 250 gram cream cheese
- 1/4 bunch chives
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1/4 bunch parsley
Recipe is created for
Make pastry as per EDC.
Pipe 10 cent sized balls on tray and bake as instructed.
Place chives, parsley and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 min/speed 7.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 15 min/speed 4.
Pipe into cooled pastry balls.
Cheese stuffed Choux
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Omelet In A Bun
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Cheese Corn Balls
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious