- 1 portion choux pastry from EDC
- 250 gram cream cheese
- 1/4 bunch chives
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1/4 bunch parsley
Recipe is created for
Make pastry as per EDC.
Pipe 10 cent sized balls on tray and bake as instructed.
Place chives, parsley and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 min/speed 7.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 15 min/speed 4.
Pipe into cooled pastry balls.
Cheese stuffed Choux
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese - Gbejneit
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- My Everyday White Bread
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Curried egg
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites