- 1/2 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 25 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 tablespoon TMX vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 pinch parsley
- 1 large chicken breast, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.Place vegetables and herbs into bowl.Blitz on speed 7 for 5-10 secs depending on how fine you want your vegetables. Scrape down with spatula.
Add a heaped tablespoon of vegetable stock concentrate and chicken breast.Blitz on speed 5 for approximately 6-10 seconds until you get a nice minced mixture. It may be slightly wet but that's ok. The colour of mixture will depend on what veggies are used. Place "blobs", if a wetter mix, or balls, if a firmer mix, of the mixture on two trays lined with baking paper. Cook at 180 degrees for approximately 20 minutes depending on size. Serve hot or let them cool down and freeze for another day.
Accessories you need
I always try and have some of these in the freezer for a quick healthy dinner for the kiddies on the nights I can't be bothered with cooking or for lunches on the weekend. They reheat in the oven in no time. They are also great cold, packed in a lunchbox.
I serve them as is with salad veggies and cubed cheese for the kiddies. You can serve them on pasta with a sauce over the top as well.
I love these because they are egg, gluten, dairy and nut free! So great to take along to playgroup etc. Vary the veggies used to suit your taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Beetroot Relish
- Potato and Bacon Frittata