- 500 gram chicken fillet, Sliced into tenderloin type strips
- 50 gram Vermicelli rice noodles, Dry weight
- 2 spring onions
- 150 gram carrots, cut into pieces
- 150 gram cucumbers, cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1 lime
- salt to taste
- 20 Rice Paper Wrappers
- Lettuce Leaves
- Cucumber Sticks
- coriander leaves
- Basil leaves
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Chopped nuts
- Julienne Carrot Sticks
- bean shoots
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place vermicelli rice noodles inside simmering basket, inside a larger bowl or container. Fill container with water so that rice noodles are submerged.
Place chicken pieces in top tray of varoma, then place tray in Varoma
Add 500gm water to jug
Place Varoma in place
15 minutes, Varoma Temp, Speed 2
After 15 minutes, remove Varoma and Jug Lid and place simmering basket containing noodles in position.
Replace jug lid and Varoma
5 Minutes, Varoma Temp, Speed 2
When finished, Remove Simmering baskiet with spatula, run noodles under cold water, then set aside. Empty water from jug and place chicken pieces in jug.
Put on Lid and Mc
4 Seconds, , Speed 4
Add shredded chicken on top of noodles and set aside.
Place spring onions in jug
Chop - 2 seconds, Speed 7
Scrape down sides
Add Carrot, 2 seconds speed 5
Add Cucumber, 2 seconds speed 5
Add Mayonnaise, Sweet Chilli, Sweet Soy and juice of one lime
Add Noodles and chicken
Mix together, 10 seconds Speed 3
Place 3 cm of hot water in a container that will fit a rice paper sheet.
Place a clean tea towel on kitchen bench
Lay one rice paper sheet in water and leave until soft (depending on temp of water, this could be anywhere from 10 sec to 1 minute)
When soft, gently remove and lie flat on one end of the tea towel.
Use the other end of the tea towel to gently place on top of rice paper to pat dry.
Place another rice paper sheet in water to soften while you are preparing roll.
Chicken Noodle Fillling
These are great for lunchboxes, for both adults and children. They can be adapted or customised to suit the taste of each person by adding the extras to each roll as it is made
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Hit the milk - Hot sauce
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Satay Chicken
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Chiang mai noodles
- Variation Date lime cake
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Hot Chilli Jam