- 100 g Cheese cubed, Gruyere
- 25 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoons dill, fresh
- 1 lemon zest of whole lemon
- 1 chilli red large
- 200 g Cooked crabmeat
- 20 g Butter
- 20 g flour plain
- 300 g Milk
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 4 egg whites, Room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Grease 6 ramekins and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Add cheese to TM bowl and chop for 3 secs speed 7 set aside.
Add dill, lemon zest, chilli and chop for 15 seconds on speed 7 set aside with crab meat.
Add butter, flour, egg yolks and milk cook for 3 minutes 90 degrees speed 4. Set aside with cheese and crabmeat mixture.
In clean TM bowl insert Butterfly and place eggwhites and cream of tartar. Beat without MC in place for 3 minutes at 50 degrees on speed 4 until stiff peaks form.
Fold egg whites in with crabmeat mixture gently until just combined. Divide among ramekins.
Place ramekins in large roasting dish and pour enough boiling water to come halfway up sides of the ramekins.
Bake for 35 mins until risen and golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits
- Mocha Protein Frappe
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice