- 100 g Cheese cubed, Gruyere
- 25 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoons dill, fresh
- 1 lemon zest of whole lemon
- 1 chilli red large
- 200 g Cooked crabmeat
- 20 g Butter
- 20 g flour plain
- 300 g Milk
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 4 egg whites, Room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Grease 6 ramekins and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Add cheese to TM bowl and chop for 3 secs speed 7 set aside.
Add dill, lemon zest, chilli and chop for 15 seconds on speed 7 set aside with crab meat.
Add butter, flour, egg yolks and milk cook for 3 minutes 90 degrees speed 4. Set aside with cheese and crabmeat mixture.
In clean TM bowl insert Butterfly and place eggwhites and cream of tartar. Beat without MC in place for 3 minutes at 50 degrees on speed 4 until stiff peaks form.
Fold egg whites in with crabmeat mixture gently until just combined. Divide among ramekins.
Place ramekins in large roasting dish and pour enough boiling water to come halfway up sides of the ramekins.
Bake for 35 mins until risen and golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice