- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 small zucchini
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 20 grams oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Self Raising Flour
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 30 grams Thai Green Curry Paste
- 80 grams coconut milk
- 250 grams Kelloggs bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan forced.
Grease mini muffin tray.
Put in capsucum, zucchini, garlic and coriander and mix 3 seconds speed 7.
Put remaining ingredients into TM bowl - closed lid position and pulse on turbo 3 times for 1 second.
Place rounded tablespoon of mixture into muffin tray.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Serve with sweet chii sauce or soy sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines