- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 sweet corn cobs, kernels removed
- 1 brown onion
- 1 yellow capsicum
- 3 --- garlic cloves
- 1/2 --- celery stalk
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 750 grams coconut milk
- ground black pepper
- 2 baby corn, Garnish
- fresh parsley, Garnish
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place garlic cloves, celery, capsicum, turmeric and onions into mixing bowl and chop for 3 Seconds/Speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add coconut oil and saute for 5 Minutes/120c/Speed 1.
3. Add corn and saute for 5 Minutes/120c/Speed 1.
4. Add coconut milk and scape the base of the mixing bowl to pull the brown caramelised veggies at the bottom off as this is flavour.
5. Cook for 5 Minutes/120c/Speed 1.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Blend for 2 Minutes/Speed 7.
8. Serve Corn and Turmeric Chowder sprinkled with roughly chopped parsley and baby corn sliced.
Corn and Turmeric Chowder
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Pumpkin spice margarita
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits