- 2 level teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 350 grams chicken mince, Cubed
- 120 grams Toasted Peanuts, Chopped/optional
- 40 grams breadcrumbs, Fresh or packet
- 1 tablespoon Red Thai curry paste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 Kaffir lime leaves, Fresh/shredded
- 2 tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon Coriandar, Chopped
Recipe is created for
Dry roast peanuts at varoma temperature, reverse "Gentle stir setting" speed for 5 minutes. Cut chicken breast into cubes while nuts are roasting. Pulverize nuts until chopped into small pieces and put aside. If using fresh breadcrumbs do them now and put aside. Add kaffir lime leaves and coriander to TM bowl "Closed lid" . Pulverise until finely chopped. Add chicken pieces and mince on speed 7-8 for a few minutes. Add all ingredients to the bowl and mix on speed 4-5 until all ingredients combined. Roll into bite sized meatballs. They can either be steamed in the varoma or cooked in a frying pan with a little oil.
Thses can also be made into chicken cakes and served with sides for a main meal. Otherwise, Serve with sweet chilli sauce.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese - Gbejneit
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs