- 2 level teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 350 grams chicken mince, Cubed
- 120 grams Toasted Peanuts, Chopped/optional
- 40 grams breadcrumbs, Fresh or packet
- 1 tablespoon Red Thai curry paste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 Kaffir lime leaves, Fresh/shredded
- 2 tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon Coriandar, Chopped
8Recipe is created for
Dry roast peanuts at varoma temperature, reverse speed for 5 minutes. Cut chicken breast into cubes while nuts are roasting. Pulverize nuts until chopped into small pieces and put aside. If using fresh breadcrumbs do them now and put aside. Add kaffir lime leaves and coriander to TM bowl . Pulverise until finely chopped. Add chicken pieces and mince on speed 7-8 for a few minutes. Add all ingredients to the bowl and mix on speed 4-5 until all ingredients combined. Roll into bite sized meatballs. They can either be steamed in the varoma or cooked in a frying pan with a little oil.
Thses can also be made into chicken cakes and served with sides for a main meal. Otherwise, Serve with sweet chilli sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon