- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice wine or white whine
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 500 g chicken or turkey mince
- 3 teaspoons Masterfoods, "Garlic, ginger and shallots", See *notes* below
- 40 g oil, divided
- 200 g packet of ready to make coleslaw, not with mayo
- 1 green/spring onion, chopped
- 35 g oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp Chinese 5 Spice Powder
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1-2 packages Spring roll wrappers, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon cornflour, combined in a small bowl with 2T water
- 1/2 cup Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1. Combine soy sauce, rice wine, pepper and cornflour in a medium size bowl and whisk together.
2. Add the mince and mix to combine. Set aside for 10 mins or overnight.
3. Add the Coleslaw mixture, spring onion and 1/2 the oil to the "Closed lid" and
chop sp 4/5-8 secs.
4. Sauté Varoma/ 3mins/ "Gentle stir setting" /"Counter-clockwise operation" . Set aside.
5. Add the mince, Garlic mixture/ paste and remaining oil and sauté Varoma/ 5mins/"Gentle stir setting" /"Counter-clockwise operation" .
6. Return the vegetables to the "Closed lid" along with the oyster sauce, Chinese 5 spice, fish sauce and S & P to taste.
7. Combine sp2/25secs/"Counter-clockwise operation" .
8. Set aside to cool in the fridge. Discard any liquid.
- 1. Wrap about 1 tablespoon of the mixture onto each single wrapper, enclosing while brushing with the cornflour slurry along the bottom edge to seal. Keep sheets covered with a moist towel while wrapping.
2. Place onto a baking paper lined tray, seam side down. Brush/spray with olive oil and cover also to prevent drying.
3. Bake 20-25 minutes, turning over 1/2 way through baking to brown the tops if necessary.
How to: Filling
Assembly and baking
Accessories you need
*I used a ready to make Coleslaw mix from the supermarket for convenience.
The Masterfoods Garlic/ginger/shallots paste is also available from most supermarkets.* Otherwise just substitute 1tspn of crushed garlic and 1tspn of crushed ginger.
Make the dipping sauce from 1/2 cup Sweet Chilli sauce combined with 1T soy sauce, as per the ingredients list.
Your source for great recipes and cooking tips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Pane di Casa
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Raw Lemon Slice