- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice wine or white whine
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 500 g chicken or turkey mince
- 3 teaspoons Masterfoods, "Garlic, ginger and shallots", See *notes* below
- 40 g oil, divided
- 200 g packet of ready to make coleslaw, not with mayo
- 1 green/spring onion, chopped
- 35 g oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp Chinese 5 Spice Powder
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1-2 packages Spring roll wrappers, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon cornflour, combined in a small bowl with 2T water
- 1/2 cup Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Combine soy sauce, rice wine, pepper and cornflour in a medium size bowl and whisk together.
2. Add the mince and mix to combine. Set aside for 10 mins or overnight.
3. Add the Coleslaw mixture, spring onion and 1/2 the oil to the and
chop sp 4/5-8 secs.
4. Sauté Varoma/ 3mins/ /. Set aside.
5. Add the mince, Garlic mixture/ paste and remaining oil and sauté Varoma/ 5mins//.
6. Return the vegetables to the along with the oyster sauce, Chinese 5 spice, fish sauce and S & P to taste.
7. Combine sp2/25secs/.
8. Set aside to cool in the fridge. Discard any liquid.
1. Wrap about 1 tablespoon of the mixture onto each single wrapper, enclosing while brushing with the cornflour slurry along the bottom edge to seal. Keep sheets covered with a moist towel while wrapping.
2. Place onto a baking paper lined tray, seam side down. Brush/spray with olive oil and cover also to prevent drying.
3. Bake 20-25 minutes, turning over 1/2 way through baking to brown the tops if necessary.
How to: Filling
Assembly and baking
Accessories you need
*I used a ready to make Coleslaw mix from the supermarket for convenience.
The Masterfoods Garlic/ginger/shallots paste is also available from most supermarkets.* Otherwise just substitute 1tspn of crushed garlic and 1tspn of crushed ginger.
Make the dipping sauce from 1/2 cup Sweet Chilli sauce combined with 1T soy sauce, as per the ingredients list.
Your source for great recipes and cooking tips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Caesar salad dressing
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- Creamy tuna dip
- Bounty Cake
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Low carb herb bread