- 70 g raw sugar
- 3 fresh limes, flesh only
- 1/2 MC (to line) Cointreau or triple sec
- 1/2 MC (to line) Tequila
- 10 g cm fresh ginger, peeled
- 300 g ice
- mint leaves, for garnish
Recipe is created for
Mill sugar with ginger - 10 seconds on speed 10. Scrape down.
Add ice and alcohol and crush into sugar mixture - approximately 30 seconds, on speed 10. Listen to see how motor copes, and if necessary use spatula through hole in lid for support.
Serve straight into glasses or dishes, or keep cold in Thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Russian Meatloaf
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Hidden Vege Sorbet
- Creamed Cheese Bread Pudding using leftover fruitcake
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Gluten-free maple pudding
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)
- Mint Dip
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Watermelon Icy Juice