- 60 grams dried apricots
- 60 grams medjool dates, Pits removed
- 50 grams Cashews
- 400 grams rolled oats
- 40 grams chia seeds
- 80 grams sultanas
- 50 grams coconut flakes
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon, Depending how much you like the flavour
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add dried apricots, pitted dates and cashews to bowl and chop 2-3 sec, speed 8 (chopped to your liking)
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix approx. 10 seconds "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4.
3. Store in air tight container and enjoy as you wish.
Accessories you need
Great served with automated natural yoghurt
Nut-free version: omit cashews
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Quick Apple Turnovers
- Mum's Carrot Cake
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Granny Smith Mulled Gin
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Doughnut Bundt
- Gourmet crackers