- 60 grams dried apricots
- 60 grams medjool dates, Pits removed
- 50 grams Cashews
- 400 grams rolled oats
- 40 grams chia seeds
- 80 grams sultanas
- 50 grams coconut flakes
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon, Depending how much you like the flavour
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add dried apricots, pitted dates and cashews to bowl and chop 2-3 sec, speed 8 (chopped to your liking)
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix approx. 10 seconds speed 4.
3. Store in air tight container and enjoy as you wish.
Great served with automated natural yoghurt
Nut-free version: omit cashews
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect lemon tart
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Low FODMAP Tomato Relish
- FODMAP friendly all around curry paste
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Pickle spice mix
- Carrot Cake Cereal