- 1 l cup or so of leftover broccoli salad, from EDC
- 3 level tablespoons mayonaise
- 1/3 barbecue chicken, pulled into pieces
- 1 stick Celery, cut into chunks
- 3 heaped tablespoons lightly toasted walnuts or pinenuts
- 1 loaf of your favourite bread, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
pop chicken, celery, nuts in bowl and blitz on 4 for 2 seconds
add the leftover broccoli salad from everyday cookbook and blitz for a further 2-3 seconds
pile this chunky mousse onto bread slices, top with another slice of bread and cut into fingers (if you want to serve it with champers then cut the crusts of and make it a bit fancy!
I can't believe it's leftovers lunch
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake