- 1 l cup or so of leftover broccoli salad, from EDC
- 3 level tablespoons mayonaise
- 1/3 barbecue chicken, pulled into pieces
- 1 stick Celery, cut into chunks
- 3 heaped tablespoons lightly toasted walnuts or pinenuts
- 1 loaf of your favourite bread, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
pop chicken, celery, nuts in bowl and blitz on 4 for 2 seconds
add the leftover broccoli salad from everyday cookbook and blitz for a further 2-3 seconds
pile this chunky mousse onto bread slices, top with another slice of bread and cut into fingers (if you want to serve it with champers then cut the crusts of and make it a bit fancy!
I can't believe it's leftovers lunch
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack