THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 60 g sunflower oil
- 175 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 120 g water
- 125 g flour
- pinch salt
- 150 g rare thinly sliced roast beef, cut into strips
- 140 g cranberry sauce
- 80 g Creme Fraiche or sour cream
- 1/2 cup watercress sprigs
preheat oven to 230 degrees celcius
2. place 1/2 teaspoon oil in each hole of 2 x 12 hole mini muffin pans, then place pans in oven to heat oil
3. place milk, eggs and water in TM bowl and mix for 5 sec on speed 4.
4. add flour and salt and mix for 15 sec on speed 4
5. pour enough batter into the hot pans to come two thirds of the way up each hole, then return pans to oven for 15 minutes or until risen and golden (do not open the door during this time)
6. top each yorkshire pudding with a curl of roast beef , cranberry sauce, creme fraiche and watercress sprig and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie