THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 60 g sunflower oil
- 175 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 120 g water
- 125 g flour
- pinch salt
- 150 g rare thinly sliced roast beef, cut into strips
- 140 g cranberry sauce
- 80 g Creme Fraiche or sour cream
- 1/2 cup watercress sprigs
preheat oven to 230 degrees celcius
2. place 1/2 teaspoon oil in each hole of 2 x 12 hole mini muffin pans, then place pans in oven to heat oil
3. place milk, eggs and water in TM bowl and mix for 5 sec on speed 4.
4. add flour and salt and mix for 15 sec on speed 4
5. pour enough batter into the hot pans to come two thirds of the way up each hole, then return pans to oven for 15 minutes or until risen and golden (do not open the door during this time)
6. top each yorkshire pudding with a curl of roast beef , cranberry sauce, creme fraiche and watercress sprig and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Grape jelly
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets