THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 60 g sunflower oil
- 175 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 120 g water
- 125 g flour
- pinch salt
- 150 g rare thinly sliced roast beef, cut into strips
- 140 g cranberry sauce
- 80 g Creme Fraiche or sour cream
- 1/2 cup watercress sprigs
preheat oven to 230 degrees celcius
2. place 1/2 teaspoon oil in each hole of 2 x 12 hole mini muffin pans, then place pans in oven to heat oil
3. place milk, eggs and water in TM bowl and mix for 5 sec on speed 4.
4. add flour and salt and mix for 15 sec on speed 4
5. pour enough batter into the hot pans to come two thirds of the way up each hole, then return pans to oven for 15 minutes or until risen and golden (do not open the door during this time)
6. top each yorkshire pudding with a curl of roast beef , cranberry sauce, creme fraiche and watercress sprig and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)