- 1 --- orange
- 30 grams raw sugar
- 500 grams rhubarb, cut into 2cm chunks
- 500 grams water
- 1 level tsp salt
- 1 level tablespoon lecithin powder
Recipe is created for
Place sugar and orange zest into TM bowl and pulverise for 20 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl, add rhubarb, water and juice of 1 orange. Simmer for 30 minutes at 90Creverse speed 1. Strain juice into bowl through skimmer basket lined with muslin cloth. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, place in fridge for about 40 minutes or untill chilled. When ready to serve, place juice into TM bowl, add lecithin and salt. Mix for 20 seconds, speed 7. Pulse 10- 15 times using the turbo button. Foam will form on the top. Allow to set for 1 minute. Spoon over oysters and repeat pulse process with remaing liquid to make more foam.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle