- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli, (scrape out seeds if you don't like it too spicy)
- 5g fresh ginger
- 20g Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 3 spring onions
- 300g pork mince
- 150g fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 egg
- 1tbs soy sauce
- 1tbs fish sauce, optional
- wonton wrappers
- cracked pepper, to taste
- 100g water chestnuts, optional to provide a bit of crunch
Place garlic, ginger, chilli, spring onions & corriander into the TM bowl & chop for 5 secs speed 8. Add remaining ingredients except the wonton wrappers & mix for 5 secs speed 5, you may need to scrape down the bowl & mix for another 5 secs speed 5.
put teaspoons full of the mixture into the middle of each wonton wrapper & wet the edges with water, bring the opposite corners together & the 2 remaining corners together to seal the edges & the meat inside the wrappers.
Place 500g of water into the TM bowl no need to wash. Place wontons into oiled varoma on both levels. Steam for 15 mins varoma speed 3.
Serve with soy sauce, lime wedges & sweet chilli sauce.
Kids love helping to wrap up the wontons!!
Try making your own wrappers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake