- 2 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1 red chili
- 600 gram chicken breast, partially frozen
- 80 gram coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced) and grease mini muffin tray.
2. Add garlic, onion and chili and chop, 5 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down sides.
3. Add chicken breast and mince, 10 seconds, speed 6. Mince for an additional 5 seconds if required.
4. Add remaining ingredients and pulse on turbo, 3 times for 1 second.
5. Place heaped tablespoons into the muffin tray.
6. Bake for 12 minutes or until cooked through.
Accessories you need
Option: Use chicken mince instead of breast. At step 3, add mince and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Vegan Dhal Tadka