- 500 grams chicken/turkey or pork
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 shallots
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon Hoi sin sauce
- 1 cm ginger
- 75 grams sesame seeds
- peanut oil, for shallow frying
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- 2 heaped tablespoon fresh coriander
Recipe is created for
1. Place garlic, onion, coriander, ginger in TM Bowl and chop for 5 Seconds on Speed 7.
2. Add mince meat, hoisin sauce, sesame oil and mix for 10 Secons on Speed 6.
3. Place dial in Closed Lid Position and kneed on Interval Speed for 30 Seconds.
4. With damp hands, roll the mixture into 36 balls, about 2 teaspoons each. Roll balls in the sesame seeds to coat; shake away excess. Place balls on a tray; cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Heat oil in a large wok or frying-pan. Cook the balls in batches, for about 8 minutes or until browned all over and cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper.
6. Serve balls with sweet chilli sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce