Shady's Dim Sims
- 160 g pork, diced
- 160 g chicken breast, diced
- 1/4 cabbage, roughly chopped
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Concentrated vegetable stock, (EDC cookbook) or 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- dash sesame oil
- dash fish sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package wonton wrappers
8Recipe is created for
Place pork and chicken pieces into TM bowl. Put on Closed Lid setting and pulse using Turbo button for a couple of seconds. Add cabbage and shallots, egg, stock, sauces and seasoning. Pulse briefly several times till mix is minced.
Place a teaspoon of the mix in a wonton wrapper and fold the sides up around the meat while twisting around in your hand to form an open cupcake.
Place wontons in Varoma tray. Place at least 1 litre of water in the TM bowl, place Varoma unit on top. Set to Varoma temperature, speed 2 for 35 mins.
Wontons can be placed on baking paper on the Varoma tray.
Serve with a dipping sauce made with soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta Sausage Rolls
- Satay Chicken Balls
- Veggie Patties
- Chicken Zaatar Balls
- Corn Fritters Taela-Made
- Onion Rings Taela-Made
- Gluten free wonton wrappers (dumplings)
- Spanish Gazpacho
- LCHF Prawn Cocktail
- Chicken & Pork Meatballs
- Oyster Kilpatrick Taela-Made
- Healthy Date and Coffee Muffins
- Sweet As Pad Thai
- Breastfeeding (Lactation) Bikkies
- BIG MAC Sauce
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Mini Quiches
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Variation Energy Muffins
- Pineapple coconut cake
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Feijoa spelt muffins