- 1000 grams Ripe tomatos, with skin
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 grams green pepper
- 50 grams red pepper
- 40 grams onion
- 70 grams cucumber, partially peeled
- 30 grams vineger
- 50 grams olive oil
- 250 grams water, optional
- Put all the ingredients inside the bowls except the olive oil and water.
Blend 30 seconds, Speed 5.
Open and scrape the sides of the bolw with spatula and blend extra 3 minutes, Speed 10. Add water if you like your Gazpacho more liquid. Add olive oil at the end.
Accessories you need
Store in the fridge and serve cold. Add a couple of ice cubes if necessary.
If you like your Gazpacho more dense, add a slice of stale bread and blend for further 2 minutes, SP 10.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Ginger Wontons
- Sally's Spinach and Onion Cob Loaf
- Salmon (or Trout) & Dill dip
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese - Gbejneit
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Cashew, Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Pumpkin and Zucchini soup
- Traditional Hot Cross Buns
- Sugar-Free Energy Love Hearts
- Minced meat skewers with prune
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Sweet Green Detox Juice
- Broccoli and Corn Nuggets
- Spicy Tea (Masala Chai)
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Chicken & Turmeric Broth (Blade Cover)
- Tessas Bread Rolls
- Weetbix slice
- Steamed Whole Snapper with Yellow Curry Sauce
- Creamy chicken bolognese