- 500 g chicken mince, (or make your own)
- 1 level tbsp soy sauce, gluten free, (or tamari)
- 2 sprigs coriander
- 1 pieces chilli, red, fresh, (long red for mild or birds eye for spicy)
- 5 g ginger, stem
- 1 stalk spring onions/shallots
- 2 clove garlic cloves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- These are a great choice for allergy friendly entertaining. Free from major allergens such as wheat, dairy, eggs and nuts. I like to serve these warm with a sweet chiili dipping sauce.
1. Add all ingredients except chicken, coriander and soy to your bowl. Chop 3 sec Speed 8.
2. Scrape down bowl and repeat if necessary.
3. Add your remaining ingredients and Turbo Blitz 1 sec 4 - 6 times or until combined.
4. Roll into small balls, you want people to pop the whole ball in their mouth at once.
5. Shallow fry for a delicious crispy exterior OR
6. For a healthier option, wash your bowl and add 1L of water. Put veroma in place and place balls in a single layer leaving room for the steam to penetrate. Place steaming tray on top and place remining balls in a single layer. Steam 20 mins Veroma speed 4.
Spicy Chicken Meatballs
Accessories you need
Serve with sweet chilli dipping sauce.
Prawns also work well with this recipe, I try to keep larger chunks so only blitz 3-4 time.
These delicious little balls can be served hot or made in advance and served cold.
Great served with a Asian inspired salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.