- 1 clove garlic
- 1 fresh ginger knob
- 1 fresh red chilli, seeds removed if you don't want it too spicy
- 3 sprigs Fresh Corriander
- 3 spring onions
- 2 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 300g red & white cabbage
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 carrot, roughly choped
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce, or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Juice from lime, or lemon
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 12 rice paper rolls
- warm water
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, chilli, ginger, spring onions & fresh herbs into the TM bowl & Chop for 3 secs speed 7.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl add remaining ingredients except the rice paper rolls & water & chop for 2 secs speed 5, scrtape down sides of the bowl it may need 1 more sec on speed 5.
Soak 1 rice paper roll at a time in the warm water place a couple of tbs of the filling on top fold in 2 sides & roll as per picture.
Spicy Rice Paper Rolls
Also delicious with shredded chicken in the filling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Classic Barbecue Sauce
- Marinated Spicy Pork Ribs
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Supergreen Vegan Pesto