- 1 clove garlic
- 1 fresh ginger knob
- 1 fresh red chilli, seeds removed if you don't want it too spicy
- 3 sprigs Fresh Corriander
- 3 spring onions
- 2 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 300g red & white cabbage
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 carrot, roughly choped
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce, or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Juice from lime, or lemon
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 12 rice paper rolls
- warm water
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, chilli, ginger, spring onions & fresh herbs into the TM bowl & Chop for 3 secs speed 7.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl add remaining ingredients except the rice paper rolls & water & chop for 2 secs speed 5, scrtape down sides of the bowl it may need 1 more sec on speed 5.
Soak 1 rice paper roll at a time in the warm water place a couple of tbs of the filling on top fold in 2 sides & roll as per picture.
Spicy Rice Paper Rolls
Also delicious with shredded chicken in the filling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart