- Please refer to Pizza Dough Recipe.
- 40 g Chopped Spring Onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp ground black pepper
- 0.5 tsp ground white pepper
- 40 g oil
- 50~100 g White Sesame
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Separate dough into 2 equal pieces.
Mix spring onion/salt/ground black & white pepper/oil in a bowl.
Dough flatten into 0.5cm thick.
Spread half ingredients on top of flatten dough, roll up & screw the wapped dough, rest for a while.
Dip white sesame on both sides and flatten it.
Oil frypan and fry both sides till golden borwn.
Spring Onion Pancake (2 pcs)
Accessories you need
If no spring onion, use onion, coriander or fennel instead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sally's Spinach and Onion Cob Loaf
- Salmon (or Trout) & Dill dip
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese - Gbejneit
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Chicken Curry
- Thermomixtress' favourite Low Carb Satay Sauce
- Laksa Penang
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- Paleo Granola
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- XO Sauce (Thermomix Singapore)
- Thermomixtress' Chunky Guacamole
- Mushroom and Mascarpone Tart
- Tanias Scones
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree