- 2 Large corncobs, husks and kernels sliced off
- 2/3 cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- 2/3 bunch of coriandr, stems and leaves
- 2 eggs, 80g
- good pinch chilli flakes
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- oil spray of choice
Add all ingredients except oil spray to TM bowl.
1 sec. You want to acheive a blended mix but still chunky. Repeat if necessary.
Spray a frypan with oil. When pan hot pour 1/4 cup of mix into pan and spread mix to make flat. Cook 1 to 2 mins each side or until golden. Repeat for all of mix.
Nice warn or cold with avacado salsa.
To make fritters
Accessories you need
A teaspoon of TM made curry powder would a nice flavour variation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky mocha pudding with chocolate and toffee sauce
- Aromatic Chickpea Soup
- Pepita Pesto
- Prawn and Quinoa Stuffed Squid Tubes with Prawn Bisque
- A Christmas Date
- Paprika & parmesan Christmas crackers
- Miso steamed chicken with asparagus and oyster mushrooms
- Clone of Steamed individual Sticky Date Puddings
- Chicken and Fish Balls in Asian Noodle Broth
- Apple and Oat Bran Muffins
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder