- 2 Large corncobs, husks and kernels sliced off
- 2/3 cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- 2/3 bunch of coriandr, stems and leaves
- 2 eggs, 80g
- good pinch chilli flakes
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- oil spray of choice
Add all ingredients except oil spray to TM bowl.
1 sec. You want to acheive a blended mix but still chunky. Repeat if necessary.
Spray a frypan with oil. When pan hot pour 1/4 cup of mix into pan and spread mix to make flat. Cook 1 to 2 mins each side or until golden. Repeat for all of mix.
Nice warn or cold with avacado salsa.
To make fritters
Accessories you need
A teaspoon of TM made curry powder would a nice flavour variation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Sticky mocha pudding with chocolate and toffee sauce
- Aromatic Chickpea Soup
- Pepita Pesto
- Prawn and Quinoa Stuffed Squid Tubes with Prawn Bisque
- A Christmas Date
- Paprika & parmesan Christmas crackers
- Miso steamed chicken with asparagus and oyster mushrooms
- Clone of Steamed individual Sticky Date Puddings
- Chicken and Fish Balls in Asian Noodle Broth
- Apple and Oat Bran Muffins
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies