- 500 grams chicken mince
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 red chili
- 20 grams oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Self Raising Flour
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 30 grams red curry paste, (EDC recipe is best)
- 80 grams coconut milk
Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan forced.
Grease mini muffin tray.
Put in chili, garlic and coriander and mix 3 seconds speed 7.
Put remaining ingredients into TM bowl - closed lid position and pulse on turbo 3 times for 1 second.
Place rounded tablespoon of mixture into muffin tray.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Serve with sweet chii sauce or soy sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Tomato and onion relish
- Stir Fry Prawns