- 500 grams chicken mince
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 red chili
- 20 grams oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Self Raising Flour
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 30 grams red curry paste, (EDC recipe is best)
- 80 grams coconut milk
Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan forced.
Grease mini muffin tray.
Put in chili, garlic and coriander and mix 3 seconds speed 7.
Put remaining ingredients into TM bowl - closed lid position and pulse on turbo 3 times for 1 second.
Place rounded tablespoon of mixture into muffin tray.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Accessories you need
Serve with sweet chii sauce or soy sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff