- 500 grams chicken mince
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 red chili
- 20 grams oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Self Raising Flour
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 30 grams red curry paste, (EDC recipe is best)
- 80 grams coconut milk
Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan forced.
Grease mini muffin tray.
Put in chili, garlic and coriander and mix 3 seconds speed 7.
Put remaining ingredients into TM bowl - closed lid position and pulse on turbo 3 times for 1 second.
Place rounded tablespoon of mixture into muffin tray.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Serve with sweet chii sauce or soy sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce