- 200 g sweet potato, peeled and chopped roughly
- 2 cm fresh, Green Ginger, peeled
- 1 lime, /Lemon Rind and Juice
- 1 shallot/spring onion
- Small bunch Coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 400 g White Fish Fillets
- 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 250 g coconut cream
- 110 g Self Raising Flour Oil (for frying)
8Recipe is created for
Place sweet potato into TM bowl and grate for 15-20 seconds on speed 4. Remove and set aside.
Place ginger, rind, shallot, coriander and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5-7 seconds on speed 7.
Add fish and set dial to closed lid position. Mince by pulsing Turbo button 2-4 times. Do not over process.
Add lemon/lime juice, red curry paste, coconut cream, flour and grated sweet potato to mixture. Mix for 10 seconds on Reverse + speed 3. Use spatula to help incorporate.
Rest the mixture for 5 minutes before cooking. Form into required size patties and fry in pan with a little oil until cooked through.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart