- 200 g sweet potato, peeled and chopped roughly
- 2 cm fresh, Green Ginger, peeled
- 1 lime, /Lemon Rind and Juice
- 1 shallot/spring onion
- Small bunch Coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 400 gWhite Fish Fillets
- 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 250 g coconut cream
- 110 gSelf Raising Flour Oil (for frying)
Recipe is created for
Place sweet potato into TM bowl and grate for 15-20 seconds on speed 4. Remove and set aside.
Place ginger, rind, shallot, coriander and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5-7 seconds on speed 7.
Add fish and set dial to "Closed lid" closed lid position. Mince by pulsing Turbo button 2-4 times. Do not over process.
Add lemon/lime juice, red curry paste, coconut cream, flour and grated sweet potato to mixture. Mix for 10 seconds on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 3. Use spatula to help incorporate.
Rest the mixture for 5 minutes before cooking. Form into required size patties and fry in pan with a little oil until cooked through.
Other users also liked...
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Zucchini balls
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Guava Margaritas
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)