- 200 g sweet potato, peeled and chopped roughly
- 2 cm fresh, Green Ginger, peeled
- 1 lime, /Lemon Rind and Juice
- 1 shallot/spring onion
- Small bunch Coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 400 g White Fish Fillets
- 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 250 g coconut cream
- 110 g Self Raising Flour Oil (for frying)
Recipe is created for
Place sweet potato into TM bowl and grate for 15-20 seconds on speed 4. Remove and set aside.
Place ginger, rind, shallot, coriander and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5-7 seconds on speed 7.
Add fish and set dial to closed lid position. Mince by pulsing Turbo button 2-4 times. Do not over process.
Add lemon/lime juice, red curry paste, coconut cream, flour and grated sweet potato to mixture. Mix for 10 seconds on Reverse + speed 3. Use spatula to help incorporate.
Rest the mixture for 5 minutes before cooking. Form into required size patties and fry in pan with a little oil until cooked through.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Low carb herb bread
- Raula’s Bazella
- Quick carrot dhal