- 200 g sweet potato, peeled and chopped roughly
- 2 cm fresh, Green Ginger, peeled
- 1 lime, /Lemon Rind and Juice
- 1 shallot/spring onion
- Small bunch Coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 400 g White Fish Fillets
- 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 250 g coconut cream
- 110 g Self Raising Flour Oil (for frying)
8Recipe is created for
Place sweet potato into TM bowl and grate for 15-20 seconds on speed 4. Remove and set aside.
Place ginger, rind, shallot, coriander and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5-7 seconds on speed 7.
Add fish and set dial to closed lid position. Mince by pulsing Turbo button 2-4 times. Do not over process.
Add lemon/lime juice, red curry paste, coconut cream, flour and grated sweet potato to mixture. Mix for 10 seconds on Reverse + speed 3. Use spatula to help incorporate.
Rest the mixture for 5 minutes before cooking. Form into required size patties and fry in pan with a little oil until cooked through.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Plum Cobbler
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing