- 5 sheets Puff pastry, cut in half
- 1 leek, white part only
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil, rice bran
- 1 carrot, medium
- 1 potato, medium
- 350 grams butternut pumpkin, approx
- 110 grams rolled oats
- 1 can lentils
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon milk, oat, optional, for brushing pastry
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic and roughly chopped leek in bowl and chop 3 seconds, sp 5. Scrape down sides. Add oil and cook 2 minutes, 100°C, sp 3.
Add peeled and roughly chopped carrot, potato, and pumpkin. Chop 6 seconds, sp 5. Scrape down sides.
Add oats, lentils (drained and rinsed), bread, and salt. Mix 20 seconds, sp 5, using spatula to assist.
Spoon mixture down centre of cut in half pastry sheets. Roll pastry around the mixure and cut each piece into 4 pieces.
Paint veggie rolls with non-dairy milk if desired and cook in 200°C oven until golden.
These freeze really well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Cheese Corn Balls
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice